Tuesday 16 April 2019

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams!


It's a dream blended into reality for me to have been associated with a family like UBS. I could not ask for more from Him when all you have been bestowed with is just unconditional love from the faculty and friends. The two sublime years of my life just passed by in the blink of an eye! It just seems like yesterday when UBS welcomed me with wide open arms offering me umpteen opportunities to escalate high in life. It has been a paradigm shift when I look at myself in the mirror today. There is no denying the fact the amount of immersive learning i've had in this wondrous atmosphere. UBS to me is a place of light, liberty and immense learning. 
The clubs at UBS are no less than a nourishing mother that feeds its baby to quench its thirst for more. My perseverance, passion and commitment to work for my Alma Mater has quadrupled under the august leadership of Tarun Sir. Being a fountainhead of ideas, he has always instilled in me an urge to forge ahead with a zeal to outshine in all my endeavours. 
Shilpi Mondal 
I would take the opportunity to laud my General Well-Being Club for their religious efforts towards improving the quality of food and hygiene on campus. Many thanks to my team for entrusting me with the designation of the President which further kept me on my toes. 
The faculty at UBS is a blend of international and national repute right from MNCs like GE, Johnson and Johnson, Thomson Reuters, to name a few. Some of them have had a prior educational stint at SP Jain, SIBM-P, IIM-C, IIM-A and JBIMS. What differentiates UBS from other colleges is its industry oriented curriculum taught by industry experts for the industrial success. This year with the introduction of subjects like Green Marketing, Green Finance, WTS and MOS, we are raising our bar a level up. Kudos to the exceptional faculty at UBS!!
If I were to sum up my experience with my "second home", i feel i've come out more matured, confident and responsible as a person. All thanks to the many mentor-mentee sessions, faculty guidance, various club activities and symposiums which gives students an opportunity to perform well--and emerge triumphant in the cut-throat competition of the 21st Century.
Moral: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. I'm glad that I did dare to dream!! A reality now that i pass out from UBS with the memorabilia of a lifetime. 

Thank you UBS!!
Shilpi Mondal(PGDM4)
President
The General Well-Being Club

1 comment: