Monday 4 March 2019

UBS thrives!


Universal Business School or as we proudly like to call it the UBS is not only a Business school standing strong amidst the Karjat valley but is also our home. The business school offers a varied range of clubs, courses and curriculum or the 3Cs which not only suits our personal but also our professional interests. The outbound activities, presentations and the practical approach to academics have transformed us into confident managers with a practical approach to the industry. The presentations and platforms such as Indian Economic Review sessions have built our confidence to an extent that even if we are required to address a crowd of a 1000 people, it is definitely gonna be a cakewalk for us. The college has helped us broaden our horizon and provided us with a vision to think both outside and inside the box.
Akhil Menon
President - UBS Innovation Club (2017-18)
CMBA 2Y1



UIC (UBS Innovation Club) is a club built on the vision to empower students by constructive transformation. It creates platforms to enable students to generate, brainstorm and implement innovative ideas to develop an entrepreneurial mind-set.

UIC platforms like Trending, Case Blazer, Speaker of the Year help students develop required academic skills and professional skills. Projects like MBA Playbook help students in the preparation for placement interviews. Skill-pits is a platform where the talented students in a specific domain, get a chance to share their knowledge with the rest of the UBSians to help them become better learners.

Being the President of the club gave me an opportunity to develop my leadership skills, analytical and decision-making skills. UIC’s project management approach made me realize that a great idea, if not executed properly or within the time limit is of no value.
UIC Rocks, UBS Thrives!



4 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing this information. your blog is good and I got so much knowledge... Digital marketing agency in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a web site from where I be capable of really obtain valuable information regarding my study and knowledge. Great Article. Good Job 한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attractive portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. 한국야동닷컴

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like finding a site that gives you very good ideas because I like learning new stuff. Happy that I found your site because I greatly liked it and I anticipate your following post. A fantastic blog and i’ll come back again for more useful content… 중국야동넷

    ReplyDelete