Monday 22 April 2019

It was all worth it!

Akash Tyagi

It has been 7 months that we have joined UBS. And It has been worth taking admission in UBS for my MBA because after coming here, I am a changed person, professional and human being. I have improved my presentation skills, my Communication and English-speaking skills also. 

UBS provides its students a platform where one can not only develop knowledge but also polish overall personality. I personally have developed myself to a level that I am the marketing head of Arts and Culture club. This all was possible through the guidance, dedication and help of the esteemed faculty at UBS. I will ever be indebted to all of them. Our club is something which performs activity related to the different culture of India by which we are giving a platform to all other communities to come up and show case their talent.

It has been a life changing experience for me as this is my first experience towards independent life and i must say it was all worth it!


Aakash Tyagi
Chief Marketing Officer
(Arts and Culture Club)

No comments:

Post a Comment