Friday 19 May 2017

45 DAYS AND THIER IMPORTANCE -(NOWHERE TO NOW HERE)





I feel privileged to be a part of UBS family. The ambience of UBS campus gives you the opportunity to study in the lap of nature where you can nurture your mind and soul and try achieving the inner peace which leads to satisfaction. From the day I entered UBS I got to know the value of time ... The last 45 days were like rollercoaster ride full of thrills, bumps and joy. The best thing about lectures is you never get bored because you are always involved with a lecturer... The course or module is full of research based study which gives me domain knowledge in practical terms. I am confident that my journey in UBS will be fruitful and will give a beautiful impact on my professional endeavour.

Hanumanth Pandey
Cardiff MBA-9 Batch
Movie nights Dept(Current Employee)
EXCO LEARN PVT LTD



No comments:

Post a Comment